- LAPA Ltd. is a Dutch venture established in Riga in 1991.
- LAPA Ltd. Safety and Quality Management System is DNV GL approved since 1995.
- LAPA Ltd. is NCCL member for over 20 years
- LAPA Ltd. is an active member of the International Association of the Ship Safety Training (IASST).
- For obver 20 years the LAPA Ltd. is an approved STCW training centre with the full capability of the delivery of the industry specific and devellopment of customer tailred training including various simulators training.
- LAPA Ltd. provides crews for all types of vessels in compliance with the latest International regulations.
- LAPA Ltd. has facilities, equipment and labor to meet the requirements of our clients and provide the best quality services. We supply our client’s seafarers are able to work with multinational crews and train them to the latest industry standards.
- At present more than 200 ships are manned by LAPA Ltd. where our seafarers are working in different setup – individually, officer’s compliment, full crew.
- We sign contracts with over 1300 officers a year. Over 700 seafarers are working at sea while the rest are on leave.
Our Practice is Your Solution. Our Mission is Your Success.
See Things in the Present, Even if They Are in the Future.
LAPA Ltd. has long traditions in crewing and seafarers training, therefore, our company has a sufficient roster of highly qualified and experienced seafarers. We has already established good business relations with Norwegian, German and Dutch shipowners.
LAPA Ltd. came under close scrutiny by Det Norske Veritas in August 1995 when the company successfully passed the implementation audit of its Safety and Quality Management System.
LAPA Ltd. meets all requirements of TMSA, ISM and ISO Standards.
LAPA Ltd. has been licensed by the Latvian Maritime authorities as a crewing agent Training Centre.
LAPA Ltd. has facilities, equipment and manpower to meet the requirements of our clients and provide the best quality services to them. We supply our clients with seafarers able to work in multinational crews.
Crewing, communication and control are supported by powerful software. The Company utilises a specially designed computer system. The necessary information concerning each person employed is constantly updated and registered. We are ready to supply you with highly experienced and well-trained seafarers.